In the Annual General Meeting held on 22nd Novemeber 09 at the MdCA du 19eme, many a points were discussed and agreed upon. Mentionable amongst them were:
- Carrying ahead the tradition, MMF will transfer € 1000 to Switzerland Marathi Mandal for Zurich EMS 2010.
- 600€ in equivalent INR to be donated to “Snehalaya” Ahmednagar (an NGO organisation helping homeless, familyless chilren and women in distress)
- Arrangements for Collective participation to Zurich EMS in July 2010 will be made.
- Administrative Formalities finalised being:
- Elections to be held every 3 years maximum.
- Management committee (MC) will comprise President, General Secretary (with “binôme”) and Treasurer (with binôme)
- Working committee (WC), comprising 5 (five) members, nominated by the MC
- MMF membership continues to be 50€ /person /year and 30 € /person/year for students (Students could pay in two installments). Presently we have 22 paid members.
- Provisional programs 2010 planned till May 2010:
- 16th January Makar Sankrat
- 27th February: Cultural programme (possibility of a Sitar concert by Smita Nagdev to be explored)
- 20th March: Visit to a chocolate factory in Paris
- 17th April: Outing
- 1st May: Maharashtra Din and MMF 3rd Anniversary.
It was also decided that Honorary Membership of MMF will be offered to the world famous veteran Marathi actor, Dr Mohan Agashe.