As decided we are meeting on Saturday and a lot of us have confirmed already!
Apart from the planned “Gappa-Tappa”, we will be looking forward to new initiatives from all the members, those which were discussed in the past and some new ones from those members who’ve joined this year.
A few of them discussed and agreed by consensus were:
- A library – CS: we’ve a couple of dozen books, we’ve Deven who’s agreed to take care of the issue/receipts of the books, but we are looking for a place to hold the books.
- A database of practical info – CS: This being Sharayu’s brainchild, she was looking for other people to help her create such a databank which i can put up on our website.
- French Learning and Exchange – CS: We’re looking for those who’re interested, so that we can start having chat sessions within us.
- Pique-Niques– CS: We’ve already had two, one at Chantilly and one at Pasly… we need more and when else than now, SUMMER!!
- Utsav/Festivals– CS: We’re looking for volunteers to take up initiatives for this, <Shravan has begun yesterday and we are running out of time for planning and invites.
- Interaction with other Associations– CS: To begin with we’re having Paris Marathi Film Festival in Sep and are negotiating for a lot of other events, do get involved if interested.
- so on and so forth!.. looking out for more. btw CS means Current Status.
Feel free to comment on this and other articles on this All NewMMF BLOG-SITE 😉
*If you wish to submit articles on this blog, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Cc to email@example.com