Here is a reminder for you and all your family members & friends whom you wil be bringing along for the MMF Diwali Dhamaka 2009 Celebrations
What:- Diwali Faral & Rangaram Karyakram Samarambha.
When:- Saturday 10th October 2009
Where:- MdCA du 19è
20 rue Edouard Pailleron
Metro:- Bolivar (Line 7bis)
– Light entertainments (Volunteers & suggestions are requested)
– Diwali Faral
– Light drinks (+ Champagne will be offered by MMF)
Following are the items we are already getting for ‘Diwali Faral‘
- Ashakaku : Shrikhand + disposables
- Anupam Beri : Batata bhaji
- Malinitai : Masalébhat
- Sponsored by MMF : Puri+ Namkin Kachori+ Shankarpali
- Deepali : Chivda
- Mrunal : Ladoo
- Ganesh : Soft Drinks
- Shashikaka : Champagne
We can bring items sufficient for around 25 people.
‘Performances by MMF members‘ –
Rajgurukaka & Shashikant Bhosale have been very kind and have promised to present something wonderful for all of us. They have also suggested following activities for other participants –
- Kavita Vachan
- Charolya Vachan
- Kisse Kathan ( funny incidents in France on arrival or in the beginning due to inadequate knowledge of French or not knowing french traditions) etc.
So members gear up to make this program a dhamak to the core. We can also have some impromptu stuff, don’t hesitate to innovate!
Ashakaku & Mrunal will bring –
Samai, candles, panatya, aakashdiva, rangoli, fulbaji & other decoration items
Any suggestions/ volunteers for the program are most welcome. If possible we can all wear some traditional dresses to make the event more colorful. See you all on 10th October.